Aura & Chakra Science
The aura, which is connected with the activity of the chakra (Sanskrit for “energy wheel”) reflects the individual state of consciousness. In that case, the colors of the Aura give us information about the quality of consciousness, as well as one’s emotions, thoughts, abilities and the vital energies of a person.
Chakras are Entry Gates of the Aura.
Within the physical body resides a body double, a spiritual body that contains the Chakras.
The most significant ones are the Seven Main Chakras located along the central line of the body, from the base of the spine to the top of the head. They are located in the ethereal body and they express the embodiment of spiritual energy on the physical plane.
HOW CHAKRAS AFFECT US?
- The chakras are constantly rotating and vibrating.
- The activities in them influence our: Body shape, Glandular processes, Chronic physical ailments, Thoughts, and Behaviour.
- When one (or more) of the chakra is blocked and the energy does not flow harmoniously through them, or it is wide open, it will result in imbalance that is manifested in all areas of life.
- Each chakra is expressed on the physical body in one of the endocrine glands that regulate physical and emotional processes in the body. The imbalance in the chakra will also be expressed in the endocrine gland linked to it.
What Will Weaken the Aura?
- Not eating a well-balanced diet.
- Lack of or no exercise in the daily routine, above and beyond the daily regimen of activities.
- Not enough rest and/or sleep.
- Stress is a definite factor that can be alleviated through use of Meditation, exercise, or leisure activities.
- The use of drugs and/or alcohol. (This includes prescription medications.)
- The use of tobacco or anything else in excess.
- Not enough fresh air.
- Participation in negative psychic activities that upset or stress the inner person.
ENERGY HEALING & BALANCING
Energy Healing is based upon the premise that illness or affliction in the body, emotions, mind and spirit has as its ultimate cause defects in the higher energy field surrounding the body. This energy field is composed of the seven chakras and the seven layers of aura, and has been known and discussed in many spiritual systems since ancient times. This energy field is the higher “energy pattern” which mirrors conditions in the body, emotions, mind and spirit of each person and that must be itself healed, for true physical, emotional and psychological/spiritual healing to take place.
Both our life and health can benefit from an Aura Reading. Use it to discover injury or illness before it has manifested itself. Use it to enhance your interaction with others by understanding your own energy field and the fields of those around you. Understanding the aura promotes peace both within the body and outside the body.
The aura is thought to be colored by experiences and emotions. Auric colors reveal the personal traits of the subject, such as impressionableness and “spiritual arrogance”. Proponents also associate “auric” colors with glands, organs, organ systems, and psychological states such as anger and boredom. Believers say that the colors of the aura can reveal a person’s nature, though not in itself predict the future.
Chakra Reading helps recognize which chakras are blocked, and which requires balancing. It’s possible to analyze the flow of the energies between chakras, and the blockages that block the flow. In the end, with the chakra reading, you can learn your primary blockages and problems that hold you back in your psychic development, but also in your daily life, from relationship to finances.
If you have blockages in your chakras, or when they’re out of balance, or when they require additional energies, you can order chakra balancing and cleansing. During a session, it will energize and cleanse your chakras, bring them back to balance. Balancing and cleansing can help you overcome life problems or health issues. Balancing and cleansing helps in dealing with blockages, negative patterns, and problematic emotions. It’s more like a support tool for your personal growth and development.
There are many different ways of balancing the chakras. It can be done through hands-on techniques, meditations, visualizations, exercises, specialized music, as well as methods which employ crystals, aromas, etc. These methods may open the chakras to allow the energy to move through the chakras more freely.
Benefits of Chakra Balancing
- Increase Clarity- Confusion and lack of clarity can be restored.
- Clear Out Harmful Thoughts – such as resentment, anger, jealousy, or betrayal. If these feelings are not dealt with appropriately, they will create havoc in your body.
- Gain Insights- Confusion, uncertainty, and indecision can be released by helping a person to restore one’s focus.
- Reduce Stress- by releasing unnecessary thoughts and distractions and staying away from harmful people.
- Strengthening the body, mind, and spirit- Stress, harmful situations and people can cause the chakras to become weak or distorted which is a major cause of illnesses.
- Restore Harmony- Physical or psychological trauma, emotional wounds, and mental imbalances need to be released or balanced for the body to remain healthy.
Why balance the chakras? What are the benefits?
The chakras are centers in the human energy field which distribute the energy which supports the functioning of the body, mind and emotions. If there is too much or too little energy flowing through a particular chakra, this will have a negative impact on the functions associated with that chakra. Chakra balancing helps to bring about an optimal flow of energy through each chakra, and create balance in the sense that energy is more evenly distributed through the chakras.
The chakras also evolve as we grow personally and spiritually. At times the chakras are adjusting to the impact of higher frequency energies that are being built into the aura as a result of the process of evolution and practices such as meditation. A change in the quality of energy in any chakra affects all of the other chakras. Some chakras may be overactive or over-stimulated; others may be sluggish or deficient in energy flow. There may be some energetic blocks present, or some distortion in the structure of the chakras themselves.