Friends, there are some concepts in Reiki. It will guide you to take maximum advantage while doing healing. Also there are some do’s and don’ts.
If you apply these concepts, your energy will enhance at maximum.
– Don’t be a doctor, we are just channels and it is the patient who heals himself or herself.
– Reiki is not given, it is made available and the patient draws as much energy as is required.
– Reiki is given only on asking; it is not the job of any healer to help where healing is not wanted. Do not throw Reiki – ‘do not throw pearls before swine’ (Jesus Christ). It is not applicable to infants and patients who are in the hospital and are not in a position to demand Reiki.
– There should be an exchange of energy for the healer’s time; it is not right to keep a person feeling indebted for services rendered.
– Do not be attached to results. If you attach with the results then it may give your results but you will take over the problems of your patient. So please don’t do that.
– To create an attitude of gratitude is to create a life filled with love and abundance.
– Attunement is the process of opening a channel for cosmic energy to flow.
– Attunements affect each person differently depending on one’s vibratory level. One can continue to increase one’s energy level and healing capacity by treating oneself daily and treating others whenever possible.
U. N. SHARMA
U N Sharma is a Reiki Grandmaster and a Consultant at Aushadhhi, Paramhans Prakashwati Mehta Institute of Holistic Healing and Research, a pioneer institute in Alternative Healing Therapies.
A-9, Lajpat Nagar-III, New Delhi-110024
Contact: 011-29832828, 29832827, 08826393679