Rei – Universal Ki – Life Force Energy
– Reiki is taken and not given. We are mere channels of energy and not healers. Everyone heals himself or herself.
– Do not be attached to results. Patients take in as much energy as is required and use as is appropriate to them.
– Energy Flow – Coming from above, energy flows through Crown Chakra, Third Eye Chakra, Throat Chakra, Heart Chakra and to its extensions – hands.
– Reiki acts on aura level, physical level, emotional level and is thus a holistic system of healing. Reiki goes directly into the Chakras and from there to the Endocrine System that produces hormones; hormones keep our body in good health and in balance.
– Reiki is independent of thoughts, feelings, belief systems and faith.
– Reiki is a healing method which has no religion.
Acute Disease – by definition they are of a short duration. Acute cases usually involve an immediate healing crisis or aggravation of symptoms – usually around 8th or 9th day. Continue Reiki until symptoms disappear.
Chronic Disease – have a long duration. Chronic cases experience healing crisis much later or not at all during the course of treatment. Minimum duration for Chronic Diseases – 21 days. In the event of a relapse, continue treatment until symptoms dissolve.
Healing Crisis – or Physical Chemicalisation or release of toxins which cause disease is an unpleasant and yet favourable symptom. At this point explain the process to your patient and increase the number of treatments until the healing crisis passes thru.
U. N. SHARMA
U N Sharma is a Reiki Grandmaster and a Consultant at Aushadhhi, Paramhans Prakashwati Mehta Institute of Holistic Healing and Research, a pioneer institute in Alternative Healing Therapies.
A-9, Lajpat Nagar-III, New Delhi-110024
Contact: 011-29832828, 29832827, 08826393679